Lifetime School of Motoring Terms and Conditions
- A minimum of 48 hour notice is required to cancel a lesson otherwise the pupil will be liable for the full tuition fee. It is the pupil's responsibility to check times and dates of lessons.
- Can only be used once as the initial lesson
- Full fee must be paid in advance
- Each block / course must be used within 6 months or they become void and non-refundable
- In the event that pre-pay deals are not completed before the pupil passes the practical test with us, any used training time will be re-calculated at the normal lesson rate and the remainder refunded accordingly.
- Lifetime School of Motoring has the final say on whether a pupil is ready to take the driving test, and whether the driving school car can be used.
Driving Test Cancellation
- In the event of the driving school car being unavailable on the day of the practical test due to mechanical failure or illness to the driving instructor - test fees incurred by the pupil will be refunded in full.
- In the event of the practical test being cancelled by the driving standards agency, it is normal practice for the test fee to be refunded by them. However, lessons booked on the day will be subject to the 48 hrs late notice cancellation, and will require payment. (Some of these fees can normally be claimed back from the DVSA)
- Please inform the office of any complaints that you may have and we will endeavor to address the situation. In the event that you are not satisfied, you should contact the registrar of approved driving anstructors who will consider the matter and advise accordingly.